Sugar, spice and everything nice?
Hey!
I met a very pretty thirty year old woman from Brazil at the Four Seasons. She looked like an aging cover model who had gained 20 lbs. I offered to buy her drinks and she orders a couple of $22 glasses of champagne. Despite that we had a entertaining and irreverent conversation about relationships where she revealed that she had been supported most of her adult life by a series of older, wealthy married men.
She was currently between married men but she did have a 55 year old married hedge fund manager prospect with who she was negotiating an "arrangement" to be his next Mistress. He would pay for her condo, car & credit cards and be bound by a signed and notarized "Mistress Contract" in exchange for her "consideration." I said the idea of a Mistress Contract was fascinating and that I would help her write a book called New York Mistress. She then said I should pay her to tell me her story. She also mentioned she was an image consultant and suggested I grow my hair longer and darken my eyebrows. She then said I should hire her to continue to help me improve my image.
I said "listen, I'm not going to be your sugar daddy, but I may know some guys who would, so stop working me and I'll help you." She said she didn't need my help, called me shallow and started moving her head to express ghetto toughness. I said "I'm outta here!" So my question is - Since she said I was shallow, do you think it's possible for this woman to ruin my reputation?
Please post you comments below!
I met a very pretty thirty year old woman from Brazil at the Four Seasons. She looked like an aging cover model who had gained 20 lbs. I offered to buy her drinks and she orders a couple of $22 glasses of champagne. Despite that we had a entertaining and irreverent conversation about relationships where she revealed that she had been supported most of her adult life by a series of older, wealthy married men.
She was currently between married men but she did have a 55 year old married hedge fund manager prospect with who she was negotiating an "arrangement" to be his next Mistress. He would pay for her condo, car & credit cards and be bound by a signed and notarized "Mistress Contract" in exchange for her "consideration." I said the idea of a Mistress Contract was fascinating and that I would help her write a book called New York Mistress. She then said I should pay her to tell me her story. She also mentioned she was an image consultant and suggested I grow my hair longer and darken my eyebrows. She then said I should hire her to continue to help me improve my image.
I said "listen, I'm not going to be your sugar daddy, but I may know some guys who would, so stop working me and I'll help you." She said she didn't need my help, called me shallow and started moving her head to express ghetto toughness. I said "I'm outta here!" So my question is - Since she said I was shallow, do you think it's possible for this woman to ruin my reputation?
Please post you comments below!

5 Comments:
At 2:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cass,
I'm thinking that maybe you should spend a little more time at home.
You keep writing about meeting these nutjob broads. I say "broads" because the way these people carry themselves, they're certainly NOT ladies.
As for "ruining your reputation" let me think: Hmm? The last well known hooker (yes, I said hooker) to sully a man's reputation was, I believe, Heidi Fleiss. And despite his recent marital issues, Charlie Sheen has a top-rated show on CBS. If thats ruining then sign me up!
Tony C.
At 2:33 PM,
Tony said…
Damn, you are meeting some obnoxious women, dude! Every week there's a depressing new story about some god-awful gold-digger.
It's particularly depressing since it happened to me recently too -- I went on a date with a hot woman that expected me to pay for her gift shopping, just 20 minutes into our first (and only) date! I abandoned the date at that point.
These women are essentially just very expensive hookers -- if you're willing and rich enough to pay for their attentions, and don't mind a soulless financial arrangement instead of a real connection, fine -- otherwise, leave them on the kerb and find someone real.
At 12:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful women don't come cheap guys, and since every single man in NYC that makes more that 300gs wants to land a supermodel??? They dont even have a chance I don't see why you're complaining so much...just rememeber that beautiful women know that for every man that says no 2 will say yes and For every cute guy, theres a cute guy with money
At 2:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Who has the worst reputation: the hooker or the pimp?
At 7:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
Cass,
(This is my first blob ever, cool man). I for one think your hair looks just fine short, can't really picture it long at all. I think she was just trying to make you feel insecure to make it easier to "work" you.
Damn, you sure meet a lot of beautiful women !! She's just working what she's got, and obviously it works well. She could only ruin your reputation if you accepted her offer.
Sheri
Post a Comment
<< Home